I Will Do Local SEO For Your Business With Audit, On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization Separate

Local SEO


I will do Local SEO for your business with on-page optimization and local marketing and then implement the audits, and finally I will do local SEO for your business with an audit, and a complete review of your business plan. This way I can see if there are any holes in your plan that needs to be filled up.

If you have the time and have a good working relationship with your SEO company you can do everything yourself and save money, however if you are a beginner it would be best to have your SEO company to do all the work and do the audits, then have them re-evaluate your marketing, your copywriting, and the content for you. This way they can make sure that your website is optimized for the keywords, and you have a good plan of attack for your business.

When I will do Local SEO for your business with an audit, I will do the keyword research, or more specifically, for your keywords in your business plan. After this I will then re-evaluate your business plan for local SEO for your business with an audit, I will also get an audit of your business plan and review it with your SEO company.

If your business is doing well, and Google is not giving you bad listings, then your business will be fine. However if your business is doing so poorly, and Google gives you bad listings, or you are having a lot of downtime, then your business will need to do some "local SEO" or optimization, and your SEO company will need to help you do it.

No alt text provided for this image

There is a difference between off-page and local optimization, and I will do both, as I will want to build my business, and my client base through local optimization, but I will do it separately. When I will do Local SEO for your business with an audit I will do local optimization for the first page of Google.

Once I do that I will do local optimization for the top ten results of Google for the keywords you used for your business. If you rank well for the keywords, then you will get good results from your first page of Google.

No alt text provided for this image

Then when I will do Local SEO for your business I will do Google local optimization for the top three pages of Google. For example, if your business is ranked for the keyword 'book store', I will do optimization for the keyword "book store", then I will do the optimization for the keyword 'books" on the second page of Google, and the third page of Google.

Then once you start doing Local SEO for your business with an audit, then I will do the local optimization for the top three pages of Google. I will do the same with the second page of Google, and the third page of Google, and the fourth page of Google, and so on.

The difference between Local SEO and Off-page Optimization is that off-page optimization works by optimizing content. You optimize the keywords in the articles, and articles optimized for the keywords that people are searching for online, you can have higher rankings in the search engines, and your traffic will increase.

So, for example if you own a website selling books, and you are ranked for the keyword 'books' in Google, and the keyword 'books' in MSN, then you can optimize the keywords in your content for the keyword 'books', and you will get higher rankings in the search engines, and your content will rank higher in the search engine results. for the same keywords.

That is how Local SEO works. It takes the keywords you use and optimizes the content for these keywords in search engines, and your site, and makes sure that the keywords you are ranking for in the results are related to what you are trying to accomplish with your business.

Now, when you do your local optimization, Google will not give you bad listings, and you will not get bad listings in search engines. Instead they will give you good listings in search engines, and they will give you good listings in organic searches.


Follow On: Website: https://shamimayub.blogspot.com Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamimayub Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shamim5153 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shamimayub_bd Twitter: https://twitter.com/shamimayubbd

1 Comments

  1. I was looking for an appropriate clarification for local seo expert. I much appreciate the administrator, for sharing such awesome substance on this theme. Presently I have all I require about it. Here’s another enlightening substance for Local SEO Expert in Bangladesh , you will get well-informed data about it here.

    ReplyDelete